sauna SAUNA infrared sauna INFRARED SAUNA Infrared Sauna health irsauna far-sauna
Infrared Saunas
Sauna Kits
Sauna Heaters
Sauna Accessories
Sauna Doors
sauna SAUNA
Feel The Difference
An Infra-Core sauna will warm its users to a more deeper level and more efficiently than a conventional sauna.

This is what makes the infrared sauna more health beneficial compared to a conventional sauna.

The Infra-Core sauna produces a long wave infrared also known as far infrared.

A Sauna Is No Luxury
"A sauna used to be thought of as a luxury. But studies now confirm that diet and environmental chemicals cause 95% of cancers.

Furthermore, as the first generation of man exposed to such an unprecedented plethora of daily chemicals, we have learned that stored or undetoxified chemicals can mimic any disease.

‘Incurable’ chronic diseases that were thought to have no known cause often disappear once toxic chemicals are gone. Since the far infrared sauna is the safest, most efficacious and economical way of depurating stored toxins, this makes it a household necessity."

– Sherry A. Rogers, MD

sauna SAUNA infrared sauna INFRARED SAUNA Infrared Sauna health irsauna
sauna infrared saunas sauna, ir sauna,infrared sauna,far ir sauna, saunas,health Saunacore Products Home
sauna, ir sauna,infrared sauna,far ir sauna, saunas,health sauna, ir sauna,infrared sauna,far ir sauna, saunas,health sauna, ir sauna,infrared sauna,far ir sauna, saunas,health sauna, ir sauna,infrared sauna,far ir sauna, saunas,health sauna, ir sauna,infrared sauna,far ir sauna, saunas,health
We deliver the full line of Saunacore Products to your door
irsauna infrared saunas
Download Brochure

Health Benefits of a Sauna
For nearly 2000 years, the sauna has been an essential part of life in Finland. The Finns are true to their traditions of sauna bathing. In today's modern world, many people are now also using saunas and enjoy the many health benefits that they have to offer.

Saunacore traditional saunas are designed to heat up the room to very high temperatures. This in turn opens clogged pores through perspiration and sweat, emitting harmful toxins tat are captured by the skin.

Some of the benefits are:
  •  Relieves stiffness and pain from artithis, beautifies,
      cleanses and clears the skin of complexion.

  •   Helps to burn calories and loose weight

  •   Releases muscular pain and stiffness

  •   Boost the immune- and cardio vascular system

  •   Revitalizes mind and body
infrared sauna
Health Benefits from an Infrared Radiant Saunas
  •   Promotes detoxification of heavy metals and toxins
  •   Increases circulation and oxygen supply to damaged tissues.

  •   Boosts immune and cardiovascular systems.
  •   Burns up to 600 calories in a 25 minutes session

  •   Cardio vascular workout

  •   Cleans the skin and helps to remove cellulite

  •   2 to 3 times more effective than a traditional sauna

  •   Increases blood circulation

  •   FIR Heat penetrates 1-1/2 inches
  •   Relieves pain
  •   Enjoy tranquility and relaxation.
  •  Cleans skin through perspiration.
  •  Operates at 86°F – 194°F compared to common saunas
        at 180°F – 220°F

  • Sauna
    Far Infrared Radiant Sauna
    The Electromagnetic spectrum includes gamma rays, X-rays, ultraviolet, visible, infrared, microwave, and radio waves. The only difference between these different types of rays is their wavelength frequency. Wavelength increases and frequency (plus energy and temperature) decreases from gamma rays down to radio waves.

    All these forms of rays travel at the speed of light. Infrared lies between the visible and microwave portions of the electromagnetic spectrum. The infrared waves have wavelengths longer than visible and shorter than microwaves and have frequencies which are lower than visible and higher than microwaves. Near infrared refers to the point of the infrared spectrum that is closest to visible light and far infrared (long wavelengths) refers to the part that is closer to microwave regions of the spectrum.

    When an object is not quite hot enough to radiate visible light, it will emit most of its energy in the infrared, ie.: Hot charcoal may not give off light, but does emit infrared rays which we feel as heat. We experience infrared every day. The heat that we feel from sunlight, a fire, a radiator is infrared. Although our eyes cannot see it, the nerves in our skin can feel it as heat. Conventional saunas rely on indirect means of heat to heat the human body.

    First on heating air currents and then conduction which the hot air has direct contact with the skin to produce its heating of our bodies.

    In an Infra-Core infrared sauna, less than 20% of the infrared energy heats the air, leaving the remaining 80% to directly transform to heat within the human body.

      Fitness Marketing  World - Wide Shipping  Toll Free Order Line 1-877-899-6375   Toll Free Fax Line 1-866 899 6375
    sauna infra red sauna
    irsauna infrared saunas